Letting your Property
There is a great deal to consider when letting your property, everything from the legal and financial matters to preparing your place so it is ready to let, aside from the on-going property management obligations.
Our dedicated team will guide you through every step of the lettings journey, from preparing a property for the market through to the tenancy process, property management and renewals of tenancy agreements along with adhering to legal requirements. Our service is designed to bring peace of mind.
Penny & Sinclair is an independent firm, our advice is totally impartial and our local understanding of rental demand, values, tenant selection and care of property is unmatched.
We are renowned for letting some of the finest properties in Oxfordshire and always look to achieve a good price from quality tenants and achieve a high occupancy rate all year round. Unlike other agents we also have an in-house accounts team who are on hand to assist with your account queries.
Whether you are letting your home for the first time or are an experienced investment landlord, you are in safe hands with Penny & Sinclair.
For a free no obligation rental appraisal please contact the Summertown office on 01865 318018, City Office on 01865 297500, Burford Office on 01993 220888 or our Henley-on-Thames office on 01491 739222.
A Guide to Our Services
Let Only Service:
- Advising as to the likely rental income, landlords' legal obligations and property preparation
- Advertising and marketing the property, accompanied viewings and key holding
- Screening prospective tenants and commencing references as appropriate
- Negotiating terms of the tenancy and drafting the appropriate tenancy agreement between the tenant and landlord
Let Only and Rent Collection Service:
- In addition to the let only service, collecting rent which is then paid over to the landlord
- Payments will be made by BACS followed by a detailed rent statement, forwarded to the landlord by email or post if requested
- Contacting the tenants if rent is due and has not been received
Full Management Service:
- Providing a tailor-made package for your prospective tenancy
- A dedicated property management team on hand to manage problems that may arise within the property
- Access to a team of checked and verified local contractors
- Liaising with utility companies at the beginning and end of each tenancy
- Arranging and adhering to legal safety checks including Gas Safety Certificates, boiler services, electrical reports etc
- Completing quarterly property checks and providing follow up written reports
- Co-ordination of repairs, routine maintenance, and cleaning
- Arranging the detailed inventory at the start and end of tenancy and negotiating tenancies
- Dealing with associated correspondence