Marlow is a delightful town in Buckinghamshire known for its peaceful riverside setting, scenic surrounding and world class food scene. Nestled in Buckinghamshire, surrounded by stunning countryside and the serene River Thames, Marlow provides a perfect balance between natural beauty and accessibility to major cities like London and Reading.
The town fosters a strong sense of community, hosting various events and festivals throughout the year. From the Marlow Carnival to local art exhibitions, there’s always something happening to bring residents together.
- Gastronomic Wonders: Marlow is known for its culinary delights, offering a variety of dining experiences from cozy cafes to exceptional eateries. It’s a haven for food enthusiasts, catering to various tastes. Tom Kerridge lives in the town, and has three eateries including the famous, Michelin starred Hand and Flowers along with The Coach for a relaxed, informal experience.
- Unique Shopping Spots: Explore the town’s quaint boutiques and distinctive shops for a relaxed shopping experience.
- Marlow Bridge: This well-known bridge not only connects Marlow to Bisham but also provides stunning views of the river. It’s a popular spot for a casual stroll and appreciating the scenery, with the beautiful Church and churchyard adjacent, perfect for a stroll.
- Marlow Regatta: This local rowing event is a highlight in Marlow’s calendar, attracting rowing enthusiasts and adding a lively touch to the town’s atmosphere.
- Pub in The Park: A celebration of British food alongside fantastic live music, this event has gained widespread acclaim.